Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

can not get back to Gower Brothers after the Quest -missing Disc of Returning

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Conan23
[ Display Name History ]

Conan23

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts

I completed the Gower quest. But I cant remember what I did with the Disk of returning - The Gowers are Not in their home anymore - I red that a dwarf called Throndor sells the Disk of Returning ? is this true ? and where can I find him ? I tried Looking in the Dwarven mine

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts
Look in the Crate of Returning at the Gower Farm.

Conan23
[ Display Name History ]

Conan23

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts

Look in the Crate of Returning at the Gower Farm.

Hy if you are inferring to this crate - https://www.runehq.c...rquest/pure.png pure.png

It is not in there - when I click to search crate- I get message -You search crate but find nothing !  - could this be a bug ? should I let Jagex know ??

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts
It's the crate that should be on the carpet in front of the fireplace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users