I need help turning off an objective.

Basically when I was in Varrock I accidentally clicked something at a divination place or something like that.

And ever since then this annoying objective icon appeared.

Vn7p7qz.png

I want to turn it off as soon as possible, but I don't know how I can turn that off. Can someone help me? I don't wanna go there. I have no interest in going there.

It looks like you have the guidance feature for one of the achievements turned on. Try going to Hero -> Achievements and on the right (under "Achievement Paths") see if one is lit up. If so then click it to turn it off.

pERJhvZ.png

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate bumping up this thread, but the solution Arceus brought up only helps turning this thing off before I log out, it doesn't help stopping this in general. Every time I log back in this annoying arrow keeps coming back to the map. Is there any way to turn this guidance arrow off for good?

Sorry I'm not really sure why it's doing that. I don't know if it'll help and I don't have any other ideas at the moment, but maybe submit a bug report describing the problem?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

• 3 months later...