I am back and I am Miss Bad Wolf

I was looking for a Runescape forum as I am back with Runescape.  When I was last active I was part of a guild but now I am not.  I am a member for right now but trying to figure out how to extend my membership.

I am a member right now as I had enough gold for a bond, but that was almost two weeks ago and I am trying to figure out if I can find a way to buy RS membership or get a new bond or something.

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! If you're a new player, it can be a bit daunting to try and raise enough cash on a biweekly basis as you're competing with people who have a lot more experience and higher levels. So it might be better to use real money to purchase it, if that's affordable to you. In terms of in-game methods, some dailies like making vis wax in the runecrafting guild (requiring 50 Runecrafting) and buying supplies like many runes and broad arrowheads from Slayer masters, to resell them on to players via the Grand Exchange at a profit, can be fruitful. But again, these generally require you to have a healthy amount of start-up capital in order to use effectively.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

• 7 months later...

I am getting back into Runescape again.  Hopefully it is okay to post here instead of creating a third thread in this section and second one to say hi again.  I just learned about IronMan Runescape.  Well the fact I had to start a new account in order to be IronMan.  I am also excited about the new mining/Smithing update and it has made those two skills fun again.  I need to take a break from watching football and playing Runescape to take a shower.