Money best spent?

R3moteman

Hey, not a regular on these forums so apologies if this question is frequently answered.

I was wondering what would be the best items/skills to spend gp on next.

I have overloads and ss and currently going for 95 prayer for turmoil.

I also have bandos with drygores, Arma with zaryte and subjugation with polypore.

I do lots of slayer and have started bossing more (qbd, vindicta, gwd1) Still learning with the boss mechanics but I would be interested in other bosses around this level of difficulty.

The skills/items I was considering were: torva, 96 sum, tier 90 range or mage weapons or armour?

What are the thoughts on the order I should be getting things? Are there things I haven't listed I should be considering?

Are there better bosses I should try?

Thanks in advance.

user1-dark.png

At this stage your money is likely best spent on more weapons, as they make the most significant difference in my opinion. Anima core are also good tier 80 sets without the headache of degrading, which can really add up if you are trying new bosses and incurring a good number of deaths.

Some things you could try might be a DPS role at Kalphite King or Beastmaster Durzag (Raids), duoing at Nex, or the GWD2 bosses in the Heart of Gielinor. There are also a bunch of miscellaneous improvements - for example ring of vigour for damage-boosting ultimates, Defence cape for a free sign of life to save you if you die, and most importantly augmenting your gear via Invention. If you need any more information feel free to ask more questions!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Thanks heaps for replying! Just a few follow on questions then...

What would the next weapons worth going for be? Was looking at Shadow Glaive, or maybe Decimation if i can be bothered saving that much. As for mage I wouldn't have a clue.
And is there another step after drygores that won't blow my bank?

As for armors... Am I better off getting anima core sets rather than nex armor sets? Does the prayer and hp bonuses from nex armors make it worth the extra coin?

Should be getting def cape this weekend with my 99 slayer!  But will look more into rings and augmenting as I never even thought of upgrading down that path. I have my armor and weapons augmented but purely to level invention. Are you talking about adding perks and what not? If so is there a decent guide out giving me a run down of my options?
Thanks so much for the advice already, I appreciate it a lot!

user1-dark.png