Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hell fellow scapers

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Windmill12
[ Display Name History ]

Windmill12

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Cranachan8

My name is Eleanor Leplat, I am from Leoville, France, I am a mother and a grandmother, I am also a qualified doctor, when I am not working I am 'scaping or having fun.

I am single and ready to mingle, calling out to all you lovely single boys  :rolleyes:  ;)  LOL.

I am currently maxed and if anyone wants me I will be probably slaying or in Max guild training some AFK, many of you may have seen me before, I am very talkative and friendly, hence being in the clan Laid Back Scapers.

Anyway if you want to know more feel free to message me whenever you like, except when I am  -_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users