Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Twitch rewards Count check clue scrolls-no more rewards

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Conan23
[ Display Name History ]

Conan23

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 32 posts

The feature count check and clue scrolls is not working for me, only worked once- when I go back to count check for more tasks or rewards all he says is - you've already received the drop rewards this time. Come back next time the drop is on for more -but I have done this 3 times already - but nothing happens - is this a bug ???

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Dragon Slayer

• Administrators
  • 7,017 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
I'm not completely sure, but I believe that was a daily thing a couple weeks ago giving clue scrolls for having good account security, but it's over now. So until there's another news announcement about it, you won't be able to claim more rewards.
"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

Posted Image
Posted Image

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users