Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Why can't I get Ocellus to make my Ascension Crossbow?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Mary Janer
[ Display Name History ]

Mary Janer

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • RSN:MaryJaner

I have everything I need to make the crossbow; 6 keystones, 100 ascension shards and the dragon crossbow but he keeps saying NO to me. I have lvl 90 ranging as well. What's going on?

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

Do you have one of one-handed (main or off-hand) dragon crossbows rather than the 2h?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Mary Janer
[ Display Name History ]

Mary Janer

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 3 posts

nah the crossbows is definitely the two i need, main-hand and off-hand. Thanks for the answer btw

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

I glossed over your post initially I think, but just to make sure, you have the untradeable signets (drops from legiones bosses) and not the tradeable keystones when talking to him, right?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Mary Janer
[ Display Name History ]

Mary Janer

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 3 posts

That's it - I have tradable keystones. Does that mean it won't work?

Major Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Major Dash

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,167 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

That's it - I have tradable keystones. Does that mean it won't work?

You use the keystones to get into the boss room to fight the boss who drops the untradeable signet rings required to make the bows.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Stevtibe
[ Display Name History ]

Stevtibe

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 14 posts
Priligy Experiencias Real Free Shipping Macrobid In Internet Shipped Ups Cheapeast finpecia usa No Perscription Diflucan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users