Hello everyone! I am writing this post because i'm curious as to why the new, ( Smithing & Mining ) update has not been added to this website! I have been a faithful user of this website since i was 10! (15 years). I do not think i have ever waited this long for new content to be added! If anyone knows why the new, ( Smithing & Mining ) update has not dropped on this website yet then please feel free to let me know! thanks a million i love all you! Out of all the games i have played throughout my 25 years of playing video games I can honestly say that the RuneScape community is one of the, 'LEAST TOXIC' of all time!!! So thanks again Everyone i will appreciate any info i can get on this!!! <3<3<3

I don't think anyone runs the main site anymore

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Hi Acsyio, thanks for your post. No one has made a new guide for it yet, unfortunately...which is why is has not appeared. Hopefully sometime in the future!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.