Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Guys pleaseee help im stuck

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

DemNoodlez
[ Display Name History ]

DemNoodlez

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
So im doing shadow of the storm quest. I did the incantation and wrote it down when i was at work. Cleaning crew threw it out and now its gone. Im at the end and nooooo way of progressing because the incantation is gone and i cant remember it whatsoever. Im stuck. What the hell should i do cuz i dont want to start another account

Disbarring
[ Display Name History ]

Disbarring

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 3 posts

You can talk to one of the npcs at the ritual area for it again.

My accounts: Disbarring,Mint Mocha,Shiny Rotom, Pastrami sub---   my g&a

https://twitter.com/Disbarring ----you might see updates more frequently on here along with other things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users