~Misterxman's Pixel Sig Shop~ (Shop closed-WORKING)

misterxman

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished CLQ's sig:

misterxman_sigclq_s.png

I'll take off "sample" once payment is done. Thanks. :)

I'll now start the next sig.

DUDE! awesome sig man!! lol thats so cool , I hope your working on my sig now ;)

Finished CLQ's sig:

misterxman_sigclq_s.png

DUDE! awesome sig man!! lol thats so cool , I hope your working on my sig now ;)

Yep you are next, I started yours. Since tonight makes up the last hours of my vacation, I'll have a lot less time each day for sig making. I'll still have all sigs done, but it will take me a few days more.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

HE STOLE THEM SIGS OF OTHER PPL Y DO U THINK SOME OF THE SIGS HAVE THERE RSNAME ON OF THE CREATORS

you spelt your name wrong, its XDX not JDX.

X1nPw.png

--The Ultimate RuneScape Merchanting Website --

Finished CLQ's sig:

misterxman_sigclq_s.png

the shark is kinda small... the backround sharks are bigger :P

and shouldnt be looking @ the shark? cuz how would he know if its ready? :?

Guest furious12

i move my bid up to 610 k , u make myyn ahead of the others?

Thats sad.. you cant just increase your bid by 10k to be infront of people that are paying 600k and have been waiting for like 10 times as long as u.

If thats how sad your gona be i bid 610k and 1gp :x i hope you dont get your sig b4 others because of a little sum of 10k that would be wrong

umm i put my bid up by over 60 k so i dun know what ur on about

shut ur mouth plz if you cant beat the bid dont blame it on me kthxbye

i know ur closed but could u make me one mabye sometime in the future ill pay watever the cost

-have 2 characters, david289 and aznguy13, david289 is wearing full rune with kite zammy with red p-hat, aznguy13 is wearing full rune with kite sara with white p-hat, david289 red eyes no pupils with kind of a evil killer look, aznguy13 white eyes no pupils same evil killer look, both are packing drg ammys, david289 packing a dragon med, aznguy13 packing a drg long

- background: wilderness with 2 bodies slain by david289 and aznguy13, lightning in the back ground, dead trees, then have aznguy13 holding a dragon long to the throat of our next victim and have david289 ready to hack his head off from behind, then have a splash of blood on the screen after david289 hacked his head of, but down show the victim jsut have the splash of blood on the screen, then have it say we rule as the blood drips away,have it saying david289 on the side that the character is located, same for aznguy13.

i move my bid up to 610 k , u make myyn ahead of the others?

Thats sad.. you cant just increase your bid by 10k to be infront of people that are paying 600k and have been waiting for like 10 times as long as u.

If thats how sad your gona be i bid 610k and 1gp :x i hope you dont get your sig b4 others because of a little sum of 10k that would be wrong

umm i put my bid up by over 60 k so i dun know what ur on about

shut ur mouth plz if you cant beat the bid dont blame it on me kthxbye

yea so what u move it up 60k? u gotta bid either 600k - 650k or 700k.. not 610k noob

And am i after the persons sig your working on now?

Misterxman .... it looks like someone else has taken your sig and made it their own once again http://s4.invisionfree.com/DamageIncorp ... howuser=27

I dont know if he bought it from you but i see on the first page that you made for teargod and this one is edited saying Bibbleboy... Scroll down and you will see the sig....

Ok thanks, I'll get him banned.

As far as new requests: I will not remember new requests as I am working on the old ones only. Please don't post your request until I have re opened the shop as it may take me a few pages until I do so, and your request will be lost in the countless pages.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

As far as new requests: I will not remember new requests as I am working on the old ones only. Please don't post your request until I have re opened the shop as it may take me a few pages until I do so, and your request will be lost in the countless pages.

sorry, ya just im leaving tomorrow for one quick last vacation b4 school starts, just wondering if i could get it when i come back, thats all.

getting my friend a sig for his b-day on sept 7th, already got him a black cav :D