V for Vendetta movie

highlanders

This is probably the best movie I have seen in two years, atleast in my opinion, and I'm a real movie-freak and let me tell you the movie needed to be good to be able to beat Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in my little mental palmares as I'm a total and complete Tim Burton movies' freaky fan. Ha, but it doesn't beat Edward Scissorhands that is still in the 1st place :P

The story? Maybe you've seen the commercials, that make this movie like the typical actions movie, but that's not quite right. Action plays an important role, but the movie is more about symbols and morals, without being boring at all, don't be scared by the word 'moral' :P. Vendetta is not the typical super-hero, actually not a typical person at all. V is a poet, an idealist, he's amazing. Ah of course there is the girl. And it's interesting the relation she developps with him. Not the typical relation either. Ahh I'm not going to give any more spoilers but this movie is really interesting. The kind of thing to buy on DVD and watch again and again to be able to fully understand it. The movie is based on a book, book I never read, I need to read that book someday..

Anyway, if you've read this far, what are you looking for? The return of Jesus Christ on earth? Go plan to go see the movie, now, I mean it :P A must-see movie is not to be missed. If you saw it, post your rate and comment.

2480+ total