The Story of Red - Final Chapter Up

KCHughes

Good bit of character thought, about them forgetting thier diffrences. Thats one of the things that even in the best selling novels dont do either.

I liked it all And it was good in all parts, nothing really stood out

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Well, there's the final chapter, and if you can tell, I don't write swordfights very well... :(

I'd like to make this sort of my "author's commentary" for the story. If you haven't guessed, I loosely based my story off of "A Fistful of Dollars," my favorite movie of all time. The only parts from the movie I used in my story are the White Knight/Ardougne Militia ambush and the divided city of Falador, and Red's character as well. The rest is actually based on a series of events that happened to me, in one of my bad experiences with a clan.

I wanted to write this in the style of a western-type story, so I had to make a lot of adjustments to fit the Runescape theme. I intentionally made Red's character seem to teter between doing good and doing evil. I wanted to create the effect that he's actually very neutral and just acts out of his own self-interest. I'm pleased with the way it turned out, and I hope you are too!

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

you ppl r weird, rather b writing a story than playing rs

ahhhh its an apocalypse!!!!! were all going to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you like it?

Womzoomed-1.gif

I think its obvoius that he did...no idea why but it seems like he did. Maybe because he had a post count of 2 so therefore is less likely to have read some of this forum before...that and its pretty random.

And if I like a story I'l post, if I like the idea I'l post. I won't post 'I did not like the story'

And so assuming that everyoner is simaler I'd guess he did.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

• 3 weeks later...

Great story dude. How old are you?

This kind of reminded me of a story I had read in school once about a guy working for bandits/smuggler and then turning on them, can't remember the title.

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

Great story dude. How old are you?

This kind of reminded me of a story I had read in school once about a guy working for bandits/smuggler and then turning on them, can't remember the title.

I'm 17.

Womzoomed-1.gif

• 1 year later...