Why not? [Rule 9-15]

moron8275

The adverts above the Free-to-play version of RuneScape are what enable us to keep the free game running! The sponsors who show their adverts there are the ones paying for you to enjoy a free game in the first place, so please don't block them.

so the p2p players arent paying any money now eh??? sign me up jagex noobs jagex doesnt even need sponsors it has enough money already

and also rule 13: who cares if people ask other players for personnel details if they want to tell them let them its their decicision

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!

i simply scroll down if im on an f2p world. it moves the ads out of the way and i have the full screen to play the game. the rule doesnt bother me, and it shouldnt bother anybody. if the ads are there, then you can click them if you want or ignore them if you want. there are also menu links to the homepage, map, knowledge base, etc. theres no point in needing a program or hack to block ads. just ignore them

this rule doesnt bother anybody either way. theres really no need to create a thread to complain about it, and no need to change it.

moron, have you thought about what would happen if they DID take your suggestion and remove the ads? that would mean removing f2p. how about that? everybody has to pay $5 a month, nobody has to see ads. ads are a very small price to pay for playing the free version. think about it

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank