How do you get Bone Spears?

Zee

I've wanted one for a long time and today I found 3 on a bank floor... But I'd still like to know how I'd go about getting one? (just incase I die and loose all 3 :roll: )

Thanks in advice.

kill some cave goblins, from the mine in the lost tribe quest

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

both lol

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

are there two different leveled ones? might be that if it wasnt in one check the other?... or do what i like doing, kill senselessly until u get what u want :lol: :twisted: works and u gt good xp (specially when its the wrong monster in the first place then u kill hundreds then check the b...... yea that moster lookey uppey page

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

great! :o :P