i need help at lost city quest!!!

GuindalfXLegend

i remember having this problem, its a wc axe. simple :o

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

u never used and axe?!!! wow :? in ur bank maybe? (not battleaxe)

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

any from bronze to rune (not black) or all of them if u want to use them lol

u usin mage range or mele? and np

i used mele, bronze med helm and bronze axe and oh yea, i need to tell you something

no i just remembered, u cant take an axe in with u lol! kill zombies until u get one (and maybe a helm? then take on a greater deamon.... then die and try again (ignoring the deamon part) go cut the tree and get the sprit to attack you then hide behind something fast (it can hit hard for a load of twigs)

caught on perfictly :) no weapons or armour are alowed on the island so naturally they mave monsters with them that you kill and gain the weapons (BRONZE!!!) then use that

i asked that..... never got a reply and infact just got called a noob lol so im clueless :?

no problamo.... maybe we should start a rally to get it changed? :P

not that im aware of, try and find out then let all others know that stafs are or arenot useable for lost city lol

Hmm, i'm not sure but I heard that there's a place where you can stand on Entrana and telegrab items a friend may drop for you on the mainland. Now, first, is this true? And second, is it a legal thing to do?

If so, you can get a GREAT advantage by telegrabbing armor, and axe, etc.

I don't know if thats true but you really don't need that advantage. Range or mage is easy because there are loads of safe spots. So long as your level is high enough to hit the spirit you can kill it without taking more than 10 damage, zero if you're good at luring.

iratebadger.png