train craftin or just sell?

justj2

i have an uncut dragonstone from the crystal key (keeping one half payed off :lol: ) and my crafting is..... a good question, 49 or so, is it worth training craftin to cut it and sell it for more or maybe make something out of it? (if sell, what price. cut and uncut)

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

I am only 58 crafting but I am saving all the dragonstones I come across. This way when I get to 80 crafting, 1000 years from now, I can make glories and not have to run around buying dragonstones.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

training it is :P

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

I think a good way to train crafting, and make good money, is flax and bowstrings. I buy all the flax and I make then into bowstrings. I buy the flax for 100. Get as many bowstrings as you can and sell them for 180 each. There are always players who are willing to pay 180 each for a high quantities.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

done and gave up got hacked and lost 300k cash and one selt of full rune, one dds, one d long... d mace AND d b axe :evil: so im not amkin all that money again.... (off topic maybe??) i kind of started to ramble....