can't kill monkey for Rag & Bone Man

JameyKaye

I simply cannot figure out what is going on. :oops:

I am currently on the Rag & Bone Man quest, and can NOT even touch a monkey on Karamja. They taunt ne and run away. I am level 66 and am pretty sure I have whacked them in the past.

Could I be on another quest that is stopping me? Do you have to get the bones in order? I have completed all F2P quests, as well as clock tower, druidic ritual, elemental workshop, fishing contest, gertrude's cat, jungle potion, monk's friend, observatory, plague city, priest in peril, recruitment drive, sheep herder, and tribal totem.

I am currently in the middle of the following quests: death plateau, devious minds, digsite, dwarf cannon, fight arena, grand tree, hazeel cult, lost tribe, merlins' crystal, murder mystery, rag & bone man, sea slug, tai bwo wannai trio, temple of ikov, wanted, watch tower, waterfall, and witch's house.

Why on God's Green Earth can't I kill a level 3 monkey?! :x Please, someone guide me ... I am driven close to the brink trying to figure it out.

Thank you!!

I think its a bug, if you did the Tai Bo Wanai Trio Quest you were required to kill a monkey and get its corpse, but you had to be asked/told to get it before you were allowed to kill it. Same with the Recipe for Disaster the 3 monkeys had to tell you what was needed before you could get it.

However the bone collection is in written form rather than verbal.

So If you cant range the monkey do part of the quest reuiring the monkey corpse.