Halo 3 Confirmed..

LP

Halo 2 was improved over Halo 1 in many ways except the sorey line.

I dont thing there should have been another halo ring they could have taken it elsewere.

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

Halo 2 was improved over Halo 1 in many ways except the sorey line.

I dont thing there should have been another halo ring they could have taken it elsewere.

i cant wait for the movie, and the 3 new novels by Eric Nylund to come out..

read the 1st three, and i can honestly say they were amazing to read, better than the game itself.

The novels do fill in alot of questions. And leave alot of questions to be answered. (Where did Dr. Halsey take Kelly?)

I hope the next 3 novels come out soon, I am currently out of books to read..

Hehe.

As for the story line, it is a very complex and diverse one. One with many possibilities and story arcs. The problem with Halo 2 is, that it only fills in a tiny bit of the story and leaves a whole lot of questions in it's wake. Dam the cliffhanger!

Halo 3, seeing as it is the last in THIS trilogy, will answer alot of questions and fill us in on alot.

The trailer was pretty rad, I loved the music, just made it sound so ominous.

The only thing I'm hoping for is in multiplayer to have bots, because that just makes it so much better. Look at the original Perfect Dark, get 4 players and like 16 bots and just go at it, challenges or whatever you want to do. That is probably why I don't play Halo much, all my friends are way better than me, so its funner to play with them and not against them, with bots I can be on their team and rule!

pcingbs6.jpg

Goals: 80/80 Range, 75/90 Strength, 77/85 Attack, 64/76 Fishing and crafting 31k natures (o.O)

whaaa, i can't be hearing this! How can you own halo and NOT play on xbox live? That's blasphamy.

Its hard to tell anything from this little snipit. I just hope bungie listens to the players and what they want. But I already see a good sign, the H1 assault riffle, SICK.

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON