Lvl Calculator

noclue134

I've been arguing with my friends about this and we cant seem to reach a conclusion.

I think the combat calculator takes into effect either your meele, range or magic. While my friend says only range and magic cancel each other out. Any help would be appreciated.

well the combat clac is not 100% accurate

i dont think they do

Currently Working on: Basically Quit... Messing up my pure atm though// Hehe

Main Name: Anishr

Join the official Barbarian Assult channel, #ba in irc.

It BASICALLY works like this:

Str + Att / X = y

Mage = z

Range = q

Whichever is higher (y, z, or q) determines your combat level modified by hp, def, and prayer of course. I don't know the value of x but you can use the combat calc on tipit to get a rough value. They can all "cancel" each other out by getting higher than the others and since "x" isn't 2 most players combat is determined by their str and att.

Hope that helps.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

uh, nice maths. Kidna lost you in the first sentance though.

Anyway, yeah, as soon as magic/range gets so many lvls higher than your melee stats, they will start to affect your combat lvl. Remember, Jagex hasnt revealed the exact formula on how to decide your combat lvl, so the one on tip.it isnt 100% correct.

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif

uh, nice maths. Kidna lost you in the first sentance though.

Anyway, yeah, as soon as magic/range gets so many lvls higher than your melee stats, they will start to affect your combat lvl. Remember, Jagex hasnt revealed the exact formula on how to decide your combat lvl, so the one on tip.it isnt 100% correct.

Lol, sorry.

Anyway the tipit calc is upwards of 95% accurate so use it and you will be fine.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Tipit calc seems more like 99% correct, at least. Maybe when you get really unusual lvl combinations it might go wrong (imagine 99 range and defence and the rest lvl 1).

But your combat is based either on melee, range or mage. The calc tells you which one you are, but almost everyone is melee based, other than pure range/magers, because melee takes into account 2 skills.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming