Zinedine Zidane Quits

bloodweaver

The French soccer star quits after a legacy on the soccer field...

As you read about Zinedine Zidane's retirement from football, his goals, feints, incredible ball control, and unique roullette should come to mind. However, the Magician's arrival to Real Madrid meant more than just football. He brought an elegance and chivalry that were extended through every foundation, school, meeting with those less fortunate, or benefit act that he attended to help the smallest of supporters. For these reasons, and since his number '5' shirt was hung in stores throughout Spain for the very first time, Zidane was, is, and will forever stand as an incomparable symbol of the Club's gallery of legends.

http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma30835.htm

he is my favorite player of all time, its kinda odd that i no of him and i live in the states lol.

rarest tradble item in game is bds - a super poisoned bronze dagger. i have never seen one. ever.

Yeah,Real Madrid not winning any medals since last 3years might have played some part in him retiring.

Still remember his goal against Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League Final.What a goal that was!

Atleast we'll be able to see him in the World Cup. :)

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

I think Zindane's retirement after this world cup has been known for a few weeks now and it wasn't a big surprise when I heard it.

But yeah you can see he isn't the player he used to be.

Still though a great legend and I'll never forget his amazing skills.

sig2ho7.jpg

yeah it does seem kinda wierd that the powerhouse soccer team isn't doing so hot. aka real madrid. i hope he reps france well in fifa.

rarest tradble item in game is bds - a super poisoned bronze dagger. i have never seen one. ever.

Sad to see such a footballing great go. I still remember him ripping apart Brazil in France 98. And that amazing volley he scored from a R.Carlos cross.

I hope he can go out with a big bang in the world cup, he truly is a legend. But really, i think its about time he retired now, theres no doubt hes seen his best days. Though i hope to see him return to football in a few years. Maybe as a manager, or talent scout.

BK.