TRAINING ATK FROM 65 TO 70 QUICK!

mujammil

i was wondering wat is the most fast and efficient way to train atk?

i no about rock crabs and experiments but experiments are always crowded and rock crabs are boring lol! and on the atk calc it says i have to kill 1.4k rock crabs!

i was thinking pest control because its fun and it does giv a fair amount of xp with commadation points and plz dont say dagannoths cus im too weak lol!

oh and y cant i see some peoples sigs (including mine) lately?

it started happeining bout 2 weeks ago plz help. i could see everyones 2 weeks ago but now i cant see some peoples.

MujGunGetDiv.png

I enjoy training second only to pking for fun in the game...although slayer is getting a little tiresome. Once I get 85 and can just train like I used to: kill as many monsters as I can with the food in my inventory before banking, I'll be happy.

124 Combat

Retired Echo of Silence Council

http://rseos.com/forums/

You'll enjoy pking if you don't lose much...I generally only bring about 200-300k worth of stuff. Some consider it nooby...but since I'm one of the lowest in my clan, my name will probably be one of the earliest called (unless they want to take out the big guys first) and because I'm lower I'll go down faster.

Start out wearing d hides and bringing one d weapon or go f2p. You might die...but with protect, it's pretty cheap entertainment.

124 Combat

Retired Echo of Silence Council

http://rseos.com/forums/

ah cool thanks for the advice :)

im a big wuss when it comes to wilds though lol only ever go there if a clue scroll makes me and even then im shaking liek a leaf every click lol!

I guess PKing is just not for some people!