way to make money

ChaosLordz

I think the best way to start off is Woodcutting. Once you have the ability to cut Willow trees, cut them until you get a decent amount of Willow logs and sell them at 30gp each.

It really doesn't take that long to cut Willows (especially with an Adamant or Rune axe), and once you get 1,000 that's 30k cash.

Combat LvL: 98

pumpkin.jpg

pumpkineat.jpg

leet.jpg

nobody buys rune essence anymore... i guess ill try smithing then woodcutting... by the way thanks :)

Eh, you'd be surprised. People still buy Rune essence for 20-30gp each, but they usually buy in large quantities.

Combat LvL: 98

pumpkin.jpg

pumpkineat.jpg

leet.jpg

Wait until you're bored with F2P to start members. I joined members after about 2 months F2P; long enough to get some decent stats and complete every quest but Dragon Slayer. If you jump in too soon, it's easy to get overwhelmed by the sheer amount of things to do in P2P.

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite.

~Sam Levenson

I think the best way to start off is Woodcutting. Once you have the ability to cut Willow trees, cut them until you get a decent amount of Willow logs and sell them at 30gp each.

It really doesn't take that long to cut Willows (especially with an Adamant or Rune axe), and once you get 1,000 that's 30k cash.

i agree. u can get the ability to cut willow logs within 3 hrs. and in another 4 hrs, you will be able to use rune axe. hmmm. but willows sell for 45 gp ea.

wad more can u ask for?

iron ores are also good. there are just many ways to earn money. you just gonna find out