A layout/webmaster needed, paying up to 1million gps

FishRFriends

I am seeking someone whom is good at making backgrounds, good at working with images , knows how to work with HTML or JavaScript.

It will be suggested that you have MSN Messenger ... I'm willing to pay up to 1 million gp or more on this.

If you're interested please leave a message here or add me on my MSN [email protected].

Thank you.

Of course when I was offering to make websites for 200k each no one wanted one... now two ppl are offering a mill for one and I got a website of my own to be working on now. :cry:

*pet pet* You can always adbandon yours and work on mine first :)

Of course when I was offering to make websites for 200k each no one wanted one... now two ppl are offering a mill for one and I got a website of my own to be working on now. :cry:

i can give it a try... could need some time tho, my html skills are getting alittle rusty with time :cry:

i can give it a try... could need some time tho, my html skills are getting alittle rusty with time :cry:

Sure you have MSN?