RuneScape's Destroyer

Death45

It started all out in a day, which was in a week, which was in a......"Can you hurry it up the readers are growing bored." oh ermm so the day that RuneScape was destroyed September 8,566 the jagex factory exploded. "okay fine i'll tell this story."

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One:Brendan's Battle

It was a fine morning in which the sky was zamorackian red and the ocean was guthixian green. Brendan awoke suddenly as though something horrid hung over RuneScape.

He quickly put on his dragon armor(for he got the fabled Dragon Platebody full helm and kitesheild.). He swiftly ran out of his house door. He went to visit his pet dragon which he could no longer keep because of the immense size and destructive personality.

On the way he saw Ned a sailor in Draynor Village " G'day mate." said Brendan. "Eh? What did you say? These old ears can't hear a damn thing." said Ned. "Nevermnd ya old coot!" said Brendan rudely."Did you just call me an old coot?????" said Ned loudly. "Uhhhh, gotta run!"said Brendan swiftly. "You get back here you.... Eh? what am i doing here? This isn't my house.!"

When he passed through Lumbridge he saw a horrid sight. A large cloud of dust raced towards him yelling" Get his armor!!!" Horrified he relised that the cloud of dust was really a stampede of newbs! "HELP ME!!!!NOOB ATTACK NOOB ATTACK!!!!" Then a figure with bright yellow eyes which glowed in the sun's magnificent glare. Using a large wave of earth he sent the dumb (well this is a bad word and i'd rather not type it) noobs to Iban's temple. Mintues later a wave of blood swept up from the large abyss screams were heard, horrfying screams that would haunt you till your dying day....

The figure wore bright blue robes with gold trimming on the edge of it. he weilded a staff of alternating colors."Are you all right?" said he."Yeah of course." said Brendan. Brendan looked down the abyss. It was too dark to see a thing."Good." said he. "Now i shall kill you!!" He sent a few fire waves in Brendan's path. His dragon armor protected him, for now anyways. Brendan retailiated by swinging his dragon longsword into the wizard's chest. The wizard fell dead and Brendan picked up his stuff leaving the man naked and revealed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well chapter two will be up soon.

6p8kx0z.jpg