Fletching - The logs

devilchild

I'm all prepared to start fletching. I have 500 bronze bars, which can make 500 x 15 arrow heads. I have 10000 + feathers, and now the logs are a worry. Is it 1 log = 1 arrow shaft, or 1 log = 15 arrow shaft?

evil2sc.jpg

Proud Owner of Dragon Long and DDS.

All F2P Quests = Complete!

I'm all prepared to start fletching. I have 500 bronze bars, which can make 500 x 15 arrow heads. I have 10000 + feathers, and now the logs are a worry. Is it 1 log = 1 arrow shaft, or 1 log = 15 arrow shaft?
Here's a friendly tip - don't fritter away your feathers on bronze arrows, they are kind of a waste of time. As other players said, you get quite a few arrow shafts from each log. Check the fletching calculator or to figure out how many arrow shafts u need to get your skill level up to fletching shortbows. Likewise to longbows. Then look at how many to oak. Start accumulating those logs NOW. I'd suggest only making arrows that you like to train with while you are at low levels, and bronze wouldn't normally be my choice ;). When you can fletch mithril arrows, those can be sold for a decent price (1k for 35-45K depending on how motivated the buyer is).

Fletching bows doesn't get decently profitable until you hit yews, but I used to sell my strung oaks, willows and maples to the stores 5-10 at a time just to try to recover some cash, lol.

BTW my new member's guide is hovering in the P2P forum http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=317645 and should be released on the Tip.It website soon. Hope it will help you.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.