What was your first clue from? And what'd you get?

omfgzhenry

My first clue was indeed a level 2.

From a Ice warrior.

And I got a Addy (t) plate, 90 fires, and 17 nats.

1532vls.jpg

lol.

So when I got it, it was a cordinates clue. So I went to the spot ontop of the ice mountian, and dug for the casket. I opened it, and there was another cordinates clue. And I was like. woah. what the heck? Then I went to the next one. And the same thing happened... I repeated this process a total of 4 times before I got a map. and there was the clue on hobgobisland. but geez. talk about a way to spend time.

From a Ice warrior.

1532vls.jpg

lol.

So when I got it, it was a cordinates clue. So I went to the spot ontop of the ice mountian, and dug for the casket. I opened it, and there was another cordinates clue. And I was like. woah. what the heck? Then I went to the next one. And the same thing happened... I repeated this process a total of 4 times before I got a map. and there was the clue on hobgobisland. but geez. talk about a way to spend time.

From a Ice warrior.

1532vls.jpg

lol.