Advice on Dagganoths

transcript80

Hey people,

so....slaying my way to...well... infinity... it got me a dagganoth assignment. Most people like these, but it's my first and I want to know how to slay them without a cannon efficiently. I don't have a cannon and don't intend on getting one (gp = low, cannon balls rip u off...)

some stats to improve your basic knowledge of me....

att 71

def 61

str 75

hp 71

range 61

pray 54

mage 66

And: are they worth it? In terms of food losses, prayer pots (if advised, i'll use them but they are expensive) versus the most common gains. Don't give me the shield half, I've been "getting" one since...well...forever! Furthermore, I dont bother wether to melee, mage or range them (other then cannon).

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Daganoths are hardly (if ever) ranged or maged without cannon backup.

What you will need to know is that the daganoth cave is a multiarea and that the dagganoths are very agressive. There's 2 types of them, a lvl 92 that uses melee, and a 74 that ranges you. Your best bet is to dress in full melee with a granite/obby shield for extra range defence.

As far as tactics go, on an assignment like this your better of in a crowded world because there will be more people in the cave so you will be attacked by less dags. Try to get in a corner somewhere so you don't get attacked by more then 1 lvl 92 at a time. Watch your health carefully since the 74s will hit a lot of zeros, but can hit 9s too. If you got multiple dags on you try and take out the 92s first, since they do most damage. If you are getting owned, don't hesitate to run back up the ladder. Bring a good pile of food and bones to peaches if available.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)