Barrows

nadavos123

Your ganna lose prayer any way. I have 55 prayer lvl and I use about 3 pots at a time. I dont really use prayer pots in any other place. Grow the herbs and make the pots myself. If you want to use less. ancients with the ice spell isnt the way. You still lose prayer just from sitting in there. Your best guess is to just go get soem dragon bones and ecto them till your prayer is higher. The higher it is, the longer u can use it, the less pots u use.

Anymore qeustions, just pm me on forums. :mrgreen:

Proud Member Of The Wilderness Guardians:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Wildguard/index.php?act=idx

^Visit Us Sometime^

Well, with ice magicks, you won't need to pray as much since you can freeze them in place. I'd say try a few runs with ancients and see if you can't cut down the cost (although the runes might cancel it out)

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

even when u ice them, after a little they can come attack u, and youll need prayer. Go and try it with ice a few times, I just perfer using slayer dart with prayer. =\ good luck

If you're good, you'll time your casting and running so that you can keep the melee bros away from you at all times. Freeze him in place and cast maybe once or twice before he can move again and then hide on the other side of the coffin. Wait a little bit then freeze him in place again cast a couple hits and once again hide on the other side of the coffin and keep doing that until he's good and dead. Then the only one you'd need prayer for is Karil who you should take out first.

Noctis666.png