Hacked

dragongrrrl

send a report to jagex (but remember one thing - you cant get hacked in this game, choose your vocabulary carefully)

p.s. no naming names on this forum

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

because you either have a keylogger, or someone found out your password. if jagex's password database really could be hacked, do you think they would go after you or n0valyfe, zezima etc.?

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

well, remembering that someone can just look over your shoulder and see what you type, to check for keyloggers, try http://www.grisoft.com/, the url of which is provided on jagex's security page, so it is trustworthy

Back by popular demand!

well, if you have never entrusted ANYONE with your password, and if it is not something easy to guess (i.e. your name/surname or something silly like that) then it must be a software application monitering your account (assuming you didn't buy your account)

Back by popular demand!

I change my password regularly and it's always random numbers and letters. I have no idea why someone would hack me. I never talk with anyone or trade or PK or anything that might make someone resentful, and it's not like I'm rich