27th June-Tweaks And Bugfixes

pauloino

jagex qoute

This week's update focuses entirely on fixing some of the new features we have added to the game recently. Obviously we try and keep our updates bug free, but just like those pesky shrimp, a few slip through the net, so we have been busy hunting down some of the more obscure issues and correcting them. After all, improving and fixing existing updates is just as important as releasing new ones.

We're also working hard on making July a really impressive month, packed with minigames, new spells and some rather interesting quests. We're sure you won't be disappointed.

Projects mentioned in June's Behind the Scenes article but not yet released (such as the brewing minigame and the non-members' security update) have been delayed for a little extra testing, but worry not, as we'll make them available next month instead. And that's in addition to all the stuff we already had planned for July...

good to see them ironing out some bugs.

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

wrong forum

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

thanks for pointing this out, i thought i was in general p2p, lock or move this plz. :(

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out