Glitch on theiving?

boromir_is_cool

anyway i was thieving ham guys and gals when i reached lvl 26 thv. now when i try to thieve even ham women i always get caught. whats up with that?????? :evil:

Proud member of 3 runescape fansites- tip.it, zybez, and runehq (tho the runehq forums were a little wierd to navigate so i purposefully forgot my account name and password for it)

anyway i was thieving ham guys and gals when i reached lvl 26 thv. now when i try to thieve even ham women i always get caught. whats up with that?????? :evil:

bad luck :-w

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

well, when u are doing thieving they catch u pretty often, u gotta get ur theiving higher so they have a lower chance...

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

i've heard that they catch you less often if you wear full ham (gloves, boots, hood, robe, shirt, cape and logo) so try wearing that stuff

voidknight.jpg

~hawt Knight of the Void~

image,prof-spc-fleb,white,black.png

Barrows drops: 3. veracs brassard, torags hammers & dharoks greataxe (double drop)