monkey madness

karr1

okay without knowing your stats i would say first off no antipoisons, no need for them. I would use a super str and super att before you tele to the demon and use those 4 spots for sharks. wear your best melee armor and pray protect mage, only bring one 4 dose prayer pot because the fight won't last that long. If you get into trouble just run away and keep your distance for a while..let the gnomes bring his health down and move in and finish him off if you have to. Hope this helps

the only thing you need for demon is protect magic prayer and prayer pots, along with bow and arrows.

It is so easy its unreal, put your prayer on before you tele in, soon as you get there go through chat then run east ( around the centre peice ) and go over the bridge, then just stand there and range him for as long as it takes, he can only hit you with mage if you stay over bridge, keep an eye on your prayer because he will hit you for 32 and quickly.

I was quite dissapointed with this demon after the quest being what i found one of the hardest ive done.

ukegbluebird.png