a runescape story

azznrivera

i decided to quit playing RS early 2004 because of the new RS2 launch, heartbroken with Jagex. therefore i sold all of my 7 santas and other items to my friends, almost all of whom quit later too. but now i decided to restart playing because of a recent move and i'm just really bored. and all i have left is a pair of bunny ears (thank god i didnt throw this away) and some other items. it's weird that there are so many new players and it almost seem like a complete different game. i have no desire to start over in order to return to the glorious days, and horrified to find i could have over 100 million if i was smarter. perhaps i could find some sympathizers here?

You can still become filthy rich. I started playing Nov. 2, 05 and at one point had 75m+ and have only ever played the free version of the game. The only problem is that I was keylogged, lost 30M, yada, yada, yada. The thing is, you can make a comeback and get going again. If you are bored with your first account create a pure account and make it your main. :) Sorry about your loss, I figured it was obvious to everyone that when santa's came out they would be rare, all of the other past holiday items were rising in price at that time..

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png