White Knights Question

Skill_Caster

Hello everyone, I have currently started the "Wanted!" quest. My ideal place to train is white knight's castle, because when I die there, I just end up in the bottom floor. So what I'm asking is after I've killed about 500 white knights, and I finish the wanted quest, will my ranking be the normal rank as if I had never killed any knights, or seriously low?

Thanks!

-Skill Caster

tipitsig.png

well I never much killed white knights to matter, but I leveled from 12 to 69 magic killing that black knight in sarim prison..

after wanted I was the starting rank as if I'd never killed a black knight before.

So I assume you start with a blank slate.

Cheers!

-BB

Hello everyone, I have currently started the "Wanted!" quest. My ideal place to train is white knight's castle, because when I die there, I just end up in the bottom floor. So what I'm asking is after I've killed about 500 white knights, and I finish the wanted quest, will my ranking be the normal rank as if I had never killed any knights, or seriously low?

Thanks!

-Skill Caster

u must kill BLACK knights not white

DamageIncTagBW.png

Well, it doesn't really matter what knights you kill. Keep in mind that these knights are rivals. White are good, black are evil.

There is no point since you can buy the white armour on a price at the falador park. From other players. And the required count is only to be able to buy from the dude in the castle. They are tradable, and wieldable to anyone that's finnished "WANTED!"

Good luck. :mrgreen: