ahh HELP :(!

will74

alright so i had not played runescape in a veryyy long time, and i decided hey i kinda want to play again, so i go in update my game and all and try and log in. boom, my password isnt the same. so im kinda like ok so i go and try to get it recovered and after three different password recovery requests i get it accepted so i have my own password!! after this I go in and as it told me go to reset my recovery questions... when i try and do this however, it says my account is locked. So, following this pages instructions, i go to the "recover a locked account" page... for some reason this link took me to the password recovery form... and there doesnt seem to be a recover a locked account page. So i figured what they hey and i sent another request in saying hey and stating my problem again with all my information. Denied another three time untill finally i get an acceptance that says your password has been changed and your recovery questions reset.. but nothign about my password unlocked... i basically dont know what do do beucase i have sent in 2 more querys saying PLEASE my account is locked what do i do, and i even used another name that i started to send in a complaint(becuase i cant log into my name for anything so i can only send in password requests :-# so.. yeahhh if anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate cuase i dont know what to do :oops: :cry:

will74.png

well i HAVE played for a really long time and i REALLY dont wanna start over.... but of course i dont understand why when you click on unlock an account on the main page it goes to a password recovery page.. that makes no sence.. and now i have no way of contacting jagex so im lost :wall:

will74.png

Why is my account locked?

If we suspect that someone other than the original owner has access to an account then we will lock the account to ensure that none of the items on the account are stolen and it is not used to break the Rules of Conduct. If you indicate that someone else has used your account when appealing an offence your account will also be locked. To find out how to unlock your account please click, here.

when you click on that link it goes to the recover password page is that an error on their site?

will74.png