I dreamed the dream of Death. Israel.

elpadrino

When I dream of things that happen the next day it's because I make them happen. You know: "oh, that might be good -- /does it" sort of thing.

I sometimes get dÃÆÃâÃâéjÃÆÃâÃâà vu a lot (that is, sometimes I get it quite frequently). That's sort of fun, but obviously nothing special or useful.

I think that I had a sort of de-ja vu about 9/11. I remember having a really bad nightmare about a fire in an office and the building collapsing. When I saw the 9/11 news report when I got home from school the following day I remember almost crying because I thought I had foreseen it.

I think I've had a deja vu on two other occasions. One time I dreamt about my reception teacher making my face out of playdoh and they next day she drew a picture of me :shock: . That freaked me out big time. The other time was when I broke my arm falling off a bike. I had a dream about lying on the ground with my face covered in blood and my crash helmet cracked. Next day I went and has a pretty bad bike crash. So yeah. Deja Vu isn't usually a nice expereince for me.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

To me it's always a feeling of already having lived that moment, or the exact same thing having already happened. It's just a feeling, though, and when I notice it, I start thinking "oooh, dÃÆÃâÃâéjÃÆÃâÃâà vu" and "isn't this weird". I've never really had it about anything bad, that I recall, however.

Last week on Saturday, I said "When was the last time a plane crashed?" to my dad, and on Sunday, two planes crashed. :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!