Mage training arena

meb

I'm going for infinity boots, I have my Alchemy points (gah I hate the world switching) and the Telekinetic thingie is pretty straightforward. Not to mention boring and, well, boring. So there's 2 things left: The Graveyard and the Alchemists' playground. I need help with those;

1. The Alchemists' Playground: The tip.it guide says that the stuff rotes every few seconds, but that it remains in the same order. Does this mean that I just have to go to the next cupboard (or whatever it is)?

2. The Graveyard: Certain bones gve more fruit per cast. Does teh type of bones that gives teh most stay the same, or do I have to gather new bones every few seconds?

Thanks in advance, no useless posts please.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

alchemy is random ratate, but you can calculate where needed item is

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

Guest mmortalone

graveyard alternates on each patch

one patch gives

4x1 bannana

4x2 bananas

4x3 bananas

4x4 bananas

then restarts

Thanks for the help, I figured it all out an dI must say I'm getting quite good at it 8-) . I ony have to do the telekinetic theatre now and i can show off my brand new boots. It's awsome magic xp, everyone should try it, but don't you dare steal my dragon stones!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.