Farming Question - 1-20, 20-40, 40-60, 60+

init

currently im lvl 43 farming(look at my sig for a updated lvl)

1 got from 1-30 using the following quests

fairy tail part 1( im stuck at part 2 because of my farming and herb lvls)

forgettable tail

between a rock

30-43

if i remember correctly i just farmed and fished in caterby so it wouldn't be boring

At around lvl 38 i bought a nat ammy so i could plant ranarrs and train other skillls at the same time.

if u got lots of gp and want to lvl up farming fast, just buy fruit seed trees plant them, check their health and dig it up and repeat. checking the health gives LOTS of xp. just remember to bribe(pay) the farmer to take care of ur tree.

P.S. pick some pineapples from brivham and bank in ardy. u can make lots of super compost. Supercompost make lvling up farming ALOT eaiser. it protects ur crops from diease and it make crops grow faster

if u have a question about farming and don't fell like posting on forms pm me i play rs2 ALOT

jiahui12180.png

Yes, supercompost is a GREAT idea. Make sure you just pick TONS of pineapples, then take the cart to Shilo and bank, switch worlds, repeat. Use every compost bin, and if you're far from a bank, just use your harvest and make normal compost, no biggie.

1-20

Well, I basically sat at the Catherby patch until I could do a bush, hop, and herb by planting the best allotment and flower seeds. Then I tele'd to Catherby, Falador, Varrock, Port Phasmatys, Watchtower, and Adrounge and used all of those, with the best seeds possible.

20-40

Same deal as above, but when I was able to do trees, fruit trees, and Rannars, I planted those in the spots close to my tele points.

40-60

Since I'm currently 54, I haven't gotten to 60, sorry. But I planted Strawberries, Sweetcorn, highest hops I had, Ranarrs, Oak trees, and various fruit trees.

Hope my technique helps, I got fast farming levels in my opinion. :mrgreen:

61784167.jpg

1-19 I got first day it came out, just planted whatever I could. After that, Tears of Guthix and quests got me like level 30. Then I planted tons of trees till like 47, started doing lots of Watermelons and some trees and now I'm at 55.

sig2.jpg