Guide to beating Desert treasures as a pure! *feed back plz*

god_of_war

Feed back would be cool. perhaps tell me how much you love me?

Alright Im posting the safe spots for beating the guys! Now im not gonna tell you about all the other stuff im just gonna show u how to kill the guys.

Forget my bad spelling

What i used!

Blue dragon hide armor

Fire bolt

Energy pots

Sharks... ull need me

MY stats

50 mage

57 range

47 hp

1 def

11 prayer

BEWARE beating this quest takes time and you got to e cleaver. I got k0ed lots of times.

DAMIS

Damis can be tricky casue hes got lots of skelles and shadow dogs to attack you :( . I used fire bolt to kill him. You will also need a friend to block damis and fight off the skelles. :-k

killingdamispg5.png

Kamil

He was the eastest for me. But to get to kamil you have to run past trolls and wolves witch hit 20-30's on me :shock:

Problem with trolls?

Hope you can understand this lol

well when u first enter theres kind of a rock u can mage behind but the troll will back up so keep mageing him untill u walk out form behide the rock and the troll will start coming near u so u run behind the rock again and repeat till dead!

Now to kill kamil. You willl need one freind to block him. but although hes blocking kamil from melee attacks he can still mage you. But with dragon hide armo ull be ok. The most he hit me with mage is a 5.

kamissafespotlz2.png

Dessous

EKK. hes tricky casue he teles by you! but lucky i found this safe spot to keep him out. Although like kamil he will mage u hitting double 5's. Mite take some trys to get it to work but it does.

desseorsafespotgp2.png

Fareed

Well his also easy but DONT LET HIM HIT YOU. I got k0ed but this guy he hit me a 39!!!!! and then a 8 and i was dead. Sadly i forgot to take a pic of this one :( sorry. but all u need is to have ur friend stand in the way like so.

:) < you :wink:

and u can safely mage him if ur freind stands in the way. alot like the way u block dessous.

Well i think thats all. The pyrimad at the end is super annoying. I died lots but bring 4-5 super energy, 1 anti pot, boots of lightness, and full sharks.

It takes many trys never stop running. took me like 10 trys and 100 sharks but its worth it.

If you have any questions email me or add me on msn messanger

[email protected]

dtbeatdk3.png

great guide...god tip.it needed one of these

Anyways, how did you beat the 5 trolls? That is quite a challange I heard and want to be pretty clear for when I do it :)

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

well when u first enter theres kind of a rock u can mage behind but the troll will back up so keep mageing him untill u walk out form behide the rock and the troll will start coming near u so u run behind the rock again and repeat till dead!

how can u have 1 prayer when the quest requires u do priest in peril, and that quest gives u 11 prayer... :-k :-k

other wise, not a bad guide :thumbsup:

how can u have 1 prayer when the quest requires u do priest in peril, and that quest gives u 11 prayer... :-k :-k

other wise, not a bad guide :thumbsup:

1 or 11 same thing... lol but i really did have 11 prayer whne i was doing it but i never used it so its like i had 1 prayer.

You know damis is weak on earth, and fareed is weak to water? Helps you kill faster. And pyramid is cake if you have 0 or negative weight and never stop running.

yes damis is weak to earth

Fareed is week to water.

But is have to have 0 weght when ur carrying food and pots and stuff.