Members tutorial island

Did anyone here join members and expect to be instantly shown how everything works, instead of just sitting in their current place with nothing new except a bunch of high levels around you? I think that when you join members and log on to a members server the first time a guy should come and take you to a members tutorial island. He would show you all of the new members skills, except for herblore, because you need the quest.

For example, agility. He shows you a basic log, then shows you what you can archive by letting you do a huge obstacle, like a mountain with monkey bars and lava. For slayer he lets you kill a crawling hand, then lets you kill an abbysal demon (both with 1hp) that drops a "strange abbysal whip", but turns into a cabbage once you try to wield it. Farming he shows you what you can grow, fletching he shows you what you can fletch, thieving he lets you thieve some things. For construction he take you to a large example house in building mode. lets you build a chair. then the house transforms into a lvl99's house with everything in it.

He also shows you how mini-games work by letting you play a small example pest control or something.

I know you are all thinking "people would abuse this and be all members levels up to 99 when they came out". but....you wouldn't even get 0.000000000000000000001 xp for doing anything on the island.

Also, when you finish he offers to teleport you to camelot, yanille, castle wars, ardougne, or back to where you were.

Tell me what you think of this idea!

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

Furthermore, runescape was quite fine without the tutorial island. Jagex also created an entire manual for everything just as the previous poster said. Member are meant to be experienced and be able to use some common sense and so some fact finding. Jagex has tried to simplify the game enough.

RSN: Mutashi