pures suck?

nightzero

i have 3 pures

night whip(a melee pure gone wrong)

agent range0(not bad)

agent magick

my fave^

anyway

night whip's stats are 30 attack 34 str and 1 def with 13 prayer and 29 combat, also 25 mage 29 hp and 2 range it kinda really stinks. any ideas to improve it?

Agent range0's stats 1 attack and str, 21 defense, 26 prayer and 26 mage with 35 hp and 45 range and 39 combat. My question is should i do d slayer on it and get ts def to 40 adn perhaps the attack and def higher too.

Agent magick's pretty decent stats are 2 attack( Embarassed ) 1 str 14 hp, 1 range and prayer, 20 combat and a nice 35 mage. How do i improve him?

help my pures before i give em to noobs. rate them out of 10 too plz

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

Well, first off are your pures members? and like there names are they intended to have those as uses? "Night whip" and "Agent Magicks" more specifically. I assume there just f2p right now, with the possible intention of membership in the future?

Night whip seems fine. Except maybe for the higher magic level. I would keep raising attack, and keep strength a couple levels behind. 8/10

Agent range, well, since you got 21 defense already - makes sense to me to shoot for 40 for dragonhide. Stick with one attack and strength, and just raise defense? Archers wouldn't need attack/strength anyway. 6/10 ( just because I don't like range :D )

Agent Magick, just keep raising magic up - I've seen people make a mage/range hybrid. Maybe this could be helpful? 9/10

help my pures before i give em to noobs.

=; Rule 6 - Account Sharing/Trading =;

Each account should only be used by ONE person. Account sharing is NOT allowed.

You may not sell, transfer or lend your account to anyone else, or permit anyone else to use your account, and you may not accept an account that anybody else offers you.

Might want to watch what you type by the way. Best of luck.

Edit: And edit your title, before some good pure slaps you. :shame: People make MILLIONS off them just so you know, when created properly.

well urs does but mine not that much better

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"