Adrougne hellhounds

jade_slayer6

I died about an hour ago becuase i wasnt prepardd for a saradomin mage from my first level 3 clue :ohnoes: ( blame it on ghast for eating 2 lobbys).So i wanted revenge on the pest so i bought a rune hally and went to the adrougne dungeon witht he gold ore and the two hellhounds. But when i get to the door its locked. How do i get in? :twisted: i want my revenge on that wizard! :twisted:

Drizzy_Jade.png

I died about an hour ago becuase i wasnt prepardd for a saradomin mage from my first level 3 clue :ohnoes: ( blame it on ghast for eating 2 lobbys).So i wanted revenge on the pest so i bought a rune hally and went to the adrougne dungeon witht he gold ore and the two hellhounds. But when i get to the door its locked. How do i get in? :twisted: i want my revenge on that wizard! :twisted:

i believe its involved with a quest where you have to get in there by pulling levers all throughout the room. forgot which quest though.... ithink desert treasure?

polarbeardaveyz9.png

it is part of the family crest quest. If you read the tip.it quest guide, it tells you the required combination of levers. I'm not sure if you must have started the quest to access that area or not, but I know you don't have to have finished the quest.

ShadowSam19.png

it is part of the family crest quest. If you read the tip.it quest guide, it tells you the required combination of levers. I'm not sure if you must have started the quest to access that area or not, but I know you don't have to have finished the quest.

Yes, it's for "pure" gold in the family crest quest.