:: Sub-Quest: EVIL DAVE with RECIPE FOR DISASTER ::

Liquid_Morph

Hey, I'm currently doing the sub-quest for 'Evil Dave' in 'Recipe for Disaster', I'm having problems getting a correct combination of coloured spices in his favourite stew, here's a notepad file I've been keeping for a few hours of trying ( :cry: )

[stews Tried]

~ Stew Only 1 Dose of Brown - aid it's ALL WRONG, all spices are wrong too

~ Stew Only 1 Dose of Yellow - aid it's ALL WRONG, all spices are wrong too

~ Stew Only 1 Dose of Brown - aid it's ALL WRONG, all spices are wrong too

~ Stew with 1 dose of brown, yellow and orange - said it's ALL WRONG, all spices are wrong too

~ Stew with 1 dose of red - he said it's right, but not quite yet (a.k.a need more doses?)

- Now doesn't that mean the stew is pure doses of red spice?

~ Now, as he says all the *spices* are wrong, even with 1 of each colour but red in the stew, but with a dose of red only, he says its right. Does it mean my WHOLE stew is doses of red? If so, how many?

~ UPDATE: I try it with 2 Doses of Red, he says the spices are all wrong? WTF - Does his favourite stew taste every so often or something FFS? :\

mwp9oo.jpg

Heres what you do, get 16 stews, and get a variety of spices(the normal 4 spices with plenty of each). Add 1 dose to 1 stew, 2 to 1 stew, 3 to 1 stew, 4 to 1 stew, 1 at a time with each color. He will say one is right and you can note that is the right amount for that spice, hope I helped!

O_M_G_Guasto.png

According to your notes, 1 dose red is the right dose. Just try with one spice at a time, increasing the amount of that spice everytime you give it to him. Whenever he says you got one of the spices right, but the rest wrong, you'll know that you got the right dose of that spice.