Fantastic kill!

I was ranging wizards earlier down at wizard's tower by Draynor. My ranging level was slowly creeping upwards, and a short while after I made level 23 I burried some wizard bones.

Shock, horror! A shade appeared in front of me and started to attack. But my combat level is level 54 so this shade was level 79. In desperation I responded by ranging him up close, even though he fought melee and could hit 7s, but I had my range armour and could only hit 4s.

His health slowly crept down as I fired iron arrow after iron arrow at the shade, and my stomach was quickly filled with swordfish. As I came down to the last three or four swordfish in my inventory, the shade died. Yes! 23 range had killed a level 79 shade! Imagine my disappointment when he didn't drop anything for me to pick up.

Well I am pleased with this kill, because it's actually the first level 79 I have ever killed. In fact, I keep away from anything over my own level normally. Maybe I should go for tougher beasts in the future, eh?

I helped on the Black Knight's Fortress Quest Guide. Stop messaging me in game! All I did was say BKs are lvl 33, not 31!

All skills to level 30!