Skills to lvl 30! }--CONSTRUCTING--{ One skill to go!

My goal for the next few days in RuneScape is to get all my skills up to level 30. I applogise for the poor quality of the next picture. Blame it on Paint.

My current skill totals (21/08/06)

skillz.jpg

Working from lowest to highest of the under-thirty skills, I will start with construction. I'm actually not far from level 24, and I've got logs in the bank and tea to brew.

23/08/2006

Having taken a break from construction, I am working on Slayer. My assignment is to kill bears. At Ardougne zoo I not only saw Postie Pete but also got my range to 30. Now I can do Big Chompy Bird Hunting quest!

range.jpg

Later: I've done 30 slayer. Picture to come soon. Right now I'm going to do RuneCrafting. I need 745 fire runes to get to level 30. Any buyers?

24/08/2006

RuneCrafting was completed last night! Now it's just construction to go. I think construction is really the hardest skill to raise up. Picture soon!

Skill: start/now/goal

Construction: 23/27/30

Runecrafting: 25/30/30 - Complete!

Slayer: 26/30/30 - Complete!

Ranging: 28/30/30 - Complete!

I helped on the Black Knight's Fortress Quest Guide. Stop messaging me in game! All I did was say BKs are lvl 33, not 31!

All skills to level 30!

I just don't like doing combat a lot, so I raise my other skills instead. I'm on 26 construction, by the way. Gonna buy full mith so I can make a statue of armour. Also need to make a cat basket and replace the low-lv plants in my gardens.

Tuesday is not a good day for RuneScaping. My dad's at home and he doesn't like me going online a lot.

I helped on the Black Knight's Fortress Quest Guide. Stop messaging me in game! All I did was say BKs are lvl 33, not 31!

All skills to level 30!

Okay. I'm taking a break from construction so I can get my combat and slayer up. I have a task to kill kalphites, so obviously I'm going for the workers. They're only level 28 so I don't need any food (my combat is 62).

Will return later, hopefully with a level 30 slayer reached screenshot.

All skills to level 30!