quest help (mournings ends part 2)

milemaster55

I haven't done meII, but I have recently completed desert treasure, so I can help you there. First off, it would be better to use protect from melee pray, and wear dhides to protect from the mage att. Secondly, it would be more effective to use a higher spell, such as wave or blast, but that is really up to you. Make sure you remember to bring stat restore potions, aswell as prayer potions. Eat/drink potions when you are frozen, since you can't do anything else.

ShadowSam19.png

i tried exactly what you said, but i am frozen constantly and i used all my sharks and didn't even get in one attk

he also hits a lot harder with mage even though i am only wearing monk robes

i was thinking i could wear rune and mage him with mage protect on

once again, any advice for either opf these 2 quest would be very helpful

click here to see a kickin' clue reward!!!!!!sigri6.th.jpg

double ownage--->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_oblEe9bQ4

ROFLMAO--->

instead of monk robes, wear dhide for mage protecton. Sure it lowers your mage att, but since he is so weak to fire, it doesn't make much of a difference. I did it at a lower mage lvl than you, with only slightly more hp, and managed it easy enough. As for always being frozen, the dhides should help against that aswell.

ShadowSam19.png

for ice make sure you run up to him RIGHT AWAY! or else all he will do is freeze you! Stat restore pots needed.

If shadow is damis just melle pray DDS spec past first form then hide and let poison work on 2nd form.

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

for ice make sure you run up to him RIGHT AWAY! or else all he will do is freeze you! Stat restore pots needed.

If shadow is damis just melle pray DDS spec past first form then hide and let poison work on 2nd form.

i made tht mistake on ice for about 1 in then i ran up to him and then it was ownage

i had already done shadow, it was smoke i had left, i finished both and did the pyramid :)

here's pic

deserttreasureqg9.jpg

i still need help with me2 plz

ROFLMAO--->

mainly 2 things

first, i couldn't get across the agility hand-holds :oops: i did some agility training and i think ill get cloe to 70 before i try again

second of all, is it better to bring robes and pray pots or to wear armour, like rune?

if prayer pots, how many(roughly) should i need

also, any general tips would be very, very helpful

thank you :D

ROFLMAO--->

I took armour prayer pots and food ... and of course tele runes ... maybe it would have been better to take prayer robes I don't know ... it helps if before you get on the handholds you kill any monsters attacking you ... and if you run out of prayer they hit you and often

green_envy8.pngsig3gk6.pngnewbankofrsyq0.gif

Best is to bring prayer boosting gear. Last time I tried (and failed, btw, I need more agility for the handholds) I used monk robes (top/bottom)m initiate helm, prayer book (Guthix yay!!!) and boots of lightness. My weapon of choice: d-long, I just like it :?

Take prayer pots(4) or super restores (might restore more prayer points then ppot) , some high leveled food and/or agility pots in case you fail the handholds (I used tuna & sweetcorn potatoes), some energy pots to keep on running. I heard the guide is good, so you (and me as well) should be able to pull it off....

For me: 2 quests to go, currently smiting my way up to 63 for devious minds, then back to the temple of light it is.... :pray:

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...