Need someone to help me finish a sig

m3ta93

I'm trying to get an animation like sig for use in a clan i am a part of. I want it to start out as a black background with the words

M3ta

Eskillator's Enforcer

in this font http://www.dafont.com/fluid.font

The next scene is this : 21d3dae.png With prince ali saying " Please let me out i wont do it again!" and me saying "Shouldn't have spammed the forums then"

The next scene is the same thing with him crying and me with this lady on both sides of me. 21d3gvk.png

One of them saying "Should you really be saying that to dsh?"

Next scene is me answering the lady saying "Probably not."

last scene Price ali saying " Let me out of here or your banned!" Me "sorry*gulp* I got to go" .No ladies in this scene please.

i Want it 400by300by200kb max

I would appreciate it very much if someone could do this for me!

customerofdreksbuddys2zr.png

customervq9.png

Ok, so I'll attempt it, I didn't notice that it could be up to 200kb, I thought it said only 20kb :oops:

So did you want all the dialogue between the NPCs/players to be in a font that looks like the RS font in-game?

"Should you really be saying that to dsh?"

BTW, what's "dsh"

Oh, and I'll be back later today to do it.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Wow... it was really tough, but here it is:

M3ta-Sig.gif

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.