Max ranged hit?

Weslee_Dean

You haven't tried emerald tipped bolts I'm guessing. I was hitting 17s with them, 19s when potted, and they were poisoning everytime. They even had a little poisonous cloud attack the monster almost every hit, was cool. My only complaint is that they're slower than crystal bow...

Nazgul.jpeg

Assuming the 20% means total health (which it seems like it is), that means with Blood Forfeit, you could theoretically 5-hit anything.

98% of teenagers have been drunk or around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels

hmguy2td.png

I thought I might try to make a table for what you would hit with the special on Pest Control Portals. This is assuming you are the only person attacking the portal, no spinners, and stuff like that. Since this special takes away 10% of your hits, I thought I'd put in what your hits level would be for lvl 70 hits, lvl 80, lvl90, and lvl 99.

pcad3calctd9.jpg

(All these values are rounded to the nearest whole number.) This is also assuming that it takes away 20% of the portal's current hits level, rather than total, and 10% of your current hits level, rather than total. Obviously you wouldn't get the special every time, getting regular shots in between the specials, but I didn't include this.

falconwipcomtv4.jpg

Blood forfeit is very effective against high level monsters with lots of hp.

The emerald bolts special seems to happen very often, but the poision only hits 3s, even though in the kb, jagex said its as good as super poision...

Pearl bolt special is hitting 24s on black dragons, so it might be good against other monsters that are fire based.

Diamond bolt special, the armour peircing, doesn't seem to happen often enough to be usefull.

I've hit a 23 with 99 range with bronze opal bolts, with is pretty ownage considering they are bronze.

I haven't tried the others, has anyone tried the jade bolt special yet?

Slap_My_Feet.png

Just made about 300 Jade tipped blurite bolts now, trying them out, see what happens.

EDIT: I tried using them on the 133s in the Tzhaar city, the second shot dropped a bunch of boulders on the thing, only hit 11 and didn't "knock it to the ground".

jadebolt.png

Nazgul.jpeg