"Teleport House in the Wilderness"

ventuzz

Ok, I'm stuck on this clue (well, kinda)... I really hate PvP area, the Wilderness. I'm mainly PvE player. My clue is in wilderness area, but I have absolutely no idea where is it.

24.56 North 22.28 East North of the entrance to the Teleport House in the Wilderness. Dig a little to the Southwest of the larger volcano. Bring a knife to cut the cobwebs in the door's entrance

North of Teleport House? Where is this Teleport House? I just can't find this "teleport house" by looking at Jagex's World Map, I need wilderness level, and direction / location by name according to Jagex's World Map.. like.. "The Forgotten Cemetery" or "Graveyard of Shadows" or somewhere.. not "teleport house".

I need more detail before I risk death.

*edit, nevermind, more DETAIL is on runehq, north of Deserted Keep.

Hacked 10 years old account, permamently quit if Jagex doesn't return items.

ventuzz.png

I'm stuck AGAIN..

You should see 3 small craters in front of you. Dig between the West and middle crater.

Between the West and middle crater? whaaat?..... I tried to dig all over those craters that I found, nothing happen, I brought clue with me, I brought 3 coord things with me.

Help me here, I'm not good with coord toy thing, I just want to dig the casket before PKer come around.

*edit, nevermind, I got it, it's about straight north from spider web.

Hacked 10 years old account, permamently quit if Jagex doesn't return items.

ventuzz.png