advice plz

wildehunter

blow some money on construction, and get it ranked (30+ that is) to make your signature look better :P

Else....

Quests of course!!!! I LOVE quests, nearly completed them all!!!

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

well actually i am not doing construction. its a money drain and thats it. and i dont really have money to drain. I am level 14 so far exclucevely from tears and lamps. just wondering how long it will take to make the HS just from that

wildehunter.png

5% of people want an original signature if you are one of these people don't put this in your signature

well you can do some slayer, barrows, pest control, castle wars. like you, I get bored a lot, and so i send a lot of time either doing slayer or minigames. If you like smithing try using the blast furnace for cheap coal usage.

Construction is loads of fun btw - I really enjoyed being able to do all the stuff available in the house. I guess that it depends on your quest point how quickly to get to 30 cons with tears. With 221 qp I get 6-8k xp per trip, which is pretty nice.

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs